Accommodations at Our South San Francisco Hotel
Amenities of Our Hotel in South San Francisco
- Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service to the SF International Airport (SFO) Daily from 4:04am-12:34am
Once you retrieve your luggage from the Baggage Claim area, go upstairs one (1) level and follow the signs outside that say HOTEL COURTESY SHUTTLE. Our shuttle is white and we share it with the Holiday Inn Express NORTH and Travelodge NORTH. Look for our "BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel" logo on the front and sides of the shuttle.
- Hot breakfast buffet available
- Free shuttle service to San Francisco International Airport
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Full Size Iron and Ironing Board
- Digital AM/FM clock radio
- Data ports and voice mail service
- Cable TV with Showtime, ESPN, CNN & 12 HD Channels
- Pay Per-View Movies, Music & Games
- Handicap rooms available
- Refrigerators in all rooms
- $7.00 Daily Fee for Parking
- Guest Coin-op Laundry Daily 8AM – Last Wash Load at 9PM
Best Among South San Francisco Hotels
When staying in the area, enjoy the accommodations of our BEST WESTERN PLUS Grosvenor Hotel in South San Francisco, that includes 206 beautifully decorated guest rooms and our 9 extravagant executive suites. We boast one of the most experienced and service oriented hospitality staffs in the Bay Area. Our complimentary daily shuttle service runs from 4:04am-12:34am. All of our South San Francisco accommodations offer many special amenities.
Grosvenor Level South San Francisco Lodging
Our Grosvenor Level features nightly turn down service with your choice of pillow type, chocolate treat and music preference to make your stay with us even more enjoyable.
Additional upgraded amenities include:
- Towel Oragami at Turn Down Service
- Shower caps
- Bathroom scales and luxurious bathrobes
- Flat screen TVs
All of our Executive Suites come standard with these Room Amenities and the following extras:
- 2 Flat Screen TVs
- Living Room
Book online today or call: 1-800-722-7141 to make your San Francisco hotel reservations.