Best Western Grosvenor
Welcome to our luxurious and affordable hotel. Located at the San Francisco International Airport, the Best Western Grosvenor offers complimentary international airport shuttle service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and free overnight parking for all of our guests. The Best Western Grosvenor hotel is just minutes away from the famous San Francisco CA historic waterfront, delicious seafood, and many more sights, please call or book online today.
Our hotel accommodations include beautiful guest rooms and extravagant executive suites. We have an experienced staff and many special amenities, including our relaxing library and daily shuttle service just to name a few. We offer meeting and banquet services as well. Whether you are planning a small conference or a large banquet, we can tailor our facilities to meet your individual needs. Our professional, staff will assist you in planning and coordinating all of your banquet and meeting needs. And don't forget room service and our onsite restaurant. The Brass Elephant Restaurant features one of the best menus for fine dining and a relaxing bar & lounge. Entrees include traditional American Cuisine with a nod to the Caribbean, Asia, and south of the border. For reservations call: 650-873-3200 ext 611.
San Francisco has numerous attractions for visitors to explore, plan your stay with us today and see all that our beautiful city has to offer.
- One of the most popular tourist attractions in San Francisco are the famed San Francisco Cable Cars.
- Paramount's Great America is Northern California's most thrilling theme park with more than 50 thrill rides, coasters and other attractions—the most in Northern California!
- The San Francisco Symphony Orchestra has played a defining role in American cultural life. Today, it's defining what the orchestra of the 21st century will be.
- Lombard Street is one of San Francisco’s most enjoyable attractions. Lovingly referred to as "The Crookedest Street in the World," it's actually crooked for a very good reason. It’s unbelievably steep!
- Our hotel near Silicon Valley places you in a convenient location next to the home of information technologies and Internet expansion. This area boasts a wide array of fine restaurants and recreational facilities, all within a reasonable distance.
- The Moscone Center is San Francisco's premier convention meeting and exhibition facility situated on two adjacent 11-acre blocks bounded by Mission, Folsom, Third and Fourth Streets
- AT&T Park in San Francisco, with its breathtaking views and classic design, received rave reviews throughout the country as one of the smash hits of 2000.
- A year-round festival marketplace, Pier 39 is San Francisco's #1 Attraction and hosts an estimated 10.5 million visitors each year.
- One of the all-time, legendary baseball parks in America has a long and colorful history. On a beautiful morning in 1957, San Francisco Mayor Christopher showed New York Giants owner Horace Stoneham around Monster Park, the projected site for a Giants ballpark and the eventual site of Candlestick Park in San Francisco, California.
- A prime example of the California eclectic style, Filoli provides an inspiring vision of a new Eden, with bountiful land, plentiful resources, and an emphasis on self-sufficiency.
- Chinatown San Francisco is about eight blocks long and has two long main streets, Grant and Stockton. Grant is the more tourist-oriented street in, particularly on the end nearest Union Square and the Chinatown Gate.
- Best Western Grosvenor visitors to Alcatraz Island can not only explore the remnants of the prison, but learn about the Native American occupation of 1969 - 1971, early military fortifications and the West Coast's first (and oldest operating) lighthouse.
- Here are just a few of the numerous Restaurants and eateries in San Francisco Near the Best Western Grosvenor hotel.
- The San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge has been heralded as one of the top ten construction achievements of the 20th Century and is the second-longest single-span suspension bridge in the world.
- Thousands of visitors travel each year from far and near to look upon the great redwood trees. But the trees are not the only magnificent site Muir Woods has to offer. Scattered throughout are many exotic wild flowers, such as shooting stars, pansies, violets, and the spotted dear-tongue.
- San Francisco is home to a diverse and plentiful art community with many Museums and Galleries, including such locales as the Asian Art Museum.
- Close to the Best Western Grosvenor hotel lie 2 breathtaking San Francisco gardens where you can relax after a long business day or visit and appreciate the beauty of Pioneer Park and the Tea Garden.
- Several golf courses are located near the Best Western Grosvenor for those wanting a challenging game on the links during their stay in San Francisco.
- Napa Valley is famous as the source of some of the world's finest wines. The Napa Valley 's scenic splendor and perfect climate also provide a myriad of outdoor recreational possibilities.