Beautiful Gardens Weaved Throughout San Francisco
The city of San Francisco encompasses breathtaking gardens within and not far from its borders. These are the perfect escapes from the high-energy of the city—meander through blooming flowers and winding vines, and take in your share of greenery for the moment. Many are free and the rest are well worth the entrance fee. So be sure to put some garden visits on your list of things to do while in town. You’ll appreciate the breath of fresh air and the sense of peace that only nature can offer. Lucky for us, it’s close within reach in San Francisco.
- Brooks Park Community Garden, 10 miles
- Pioneer Park, 13 miles
- Historic Gardens of Alcatraz, 13 miles
- Japanese Tea Garden, 14 miles
- San Francisco Botanical Garden, 14 miles
- Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden, 15 miles
- Filoli House & Gardens, 16 miles
Find more incredible San Francisco gardens and hidden green spaces. Spend a day peacefully strolling amid our stunning local nature in your favorite garden, or select several destinations and go garden-hopping.