Spend a Day in Napa Valley
Some of the world’s finest wines set in awe-inspiring views await you in Napa Valley. Incomparable gourmet dining inspired by world-celebrated wines are worth working into your schedule when you visit. And there’s much more than wineries to explore in Napa. Go shopping for local crafts and antiques, attend outdoor concerts, visit local art galleries, natural mineral spring spas and various festivals held throughout the year.
Napa Valley Experiences
- Wine & Wineries
- 6 Ways to Experience the Great Outdoors
- Farmers’ Markets in Napa Valley
- New Hot Spots to Visit
- A Walk into Napa Valley’s Past
- Napa Valley Rainy Day Plan
- Ditch the Car: Best Way to Tour Napa Valley
- Doing Napa with Kids
- Winter Romance Napa Valley-Style
- Napa Valley’s Best-Kept Secret: The Backcountry of Highway 128
- Run, Bike & Hike Through Napa Valley
The Perfect Climate
Beyond the scenery and the spirit of the Napa Valley lies pleasantly even temperatures that make your time spent exploring as relaxed and comforting as the good wine you'll find here.